Body brushing - Your healthy ritual for a beautiful body!
Would you like to quickly improve the condition of the skin of the whole body? We come to the rescue. In order for the skin to look young and firm for many years, it requires effective, regular care. So the advice is simple: develop healthy habits and act systematically. Spring is the best time to support the natural processes of cleansing and renewal of our body because it is when, in accordance with the natural cycle of nature, these processes take place most intensively.
A wet and dry massage brush made of a plant fiber called tampico made of agave cactus and high-quality beech wood. Perfect for regular massages before and during showering or bathing. The comfortable handle will allow for a better adjustment of the pressure level of the massage on the skin.
Read more ...Body brushing - Your healthy ritual for a beautiful body!
Length 13cm / Width 8cm
What are the benefits of body brushing?
- Removes dead epidermis
- Better absorption of active ingredients from care cosmetics
- Better circulation in the blood vessels
- Better lymph flow
- The cellulit - Bye Bye
How to properly perform a massage?
- Choose the degree of pressure that suits you, always massage towards the heart.
- Feet - stroked movement upward and rubbed movement towards the ankle joint
- Sole of the foot - stroked movement upward and rubbed movement towards the ankle joint
- Thighs and buttocks - dynamic stroked and rubbed movement upwards
- Belly - clockwise circular motion and alternately stroked upwards
- Forearms and arms - stroked and rubbed movement upward
- Neck area and cervical spine - rubbing and stroking towards the heart
How to take care of the brush so that it serves you as long as possible?
• If you use it for a wet massage: after each use, rinse it under running water, rinsing out residues of detergents and dead skin, then dry well. Never place it near a radiator, in the sun, and never leave it in water. The brush is made of natural beech wood.
• If you use it for dry massage: after 4-5 massages, wash the brush with a gentle washing agent to remove callous epidermis from between the bristles. Dry thoroughly.